Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CTMH Workshops on the Go: Sweetheart

John and I were able to attend Mandy's AFJROTC Military Ball this year, and WHAT a year to finally be able to attend!! Mandy was selected as "Princess" for the court and we are so proud!

How perfect that the Workshops on the Go example showed "My Princess" as the title for this layout!
I love the combination of stamped images and epoxy stickers (Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment z1386) that bring dimension and different textures to this layout! We've also incorporated our Liquid Applique (Z308) which provides a fun, puffy paint accent to the layout! The fine tip allows detailed application wherever you choose, then apply some heat for a quick dry and to make it "puffy"!

I had Mandy journal this evening, as it was definitely her night to remember! But wanted to keep the look of the layout and include this snapshot of her sash, crown and rose; so I added a 4x6 flip flap (z4114), that I scored to a smaller size to cover the journal spot, also allowing me to include 2 extra pics (front/back of flip flap) and keep the layouts clean look! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE FLIP FLAPS!?!


This simple card design was easy to put together and really allowed the stamped images and epoxy stickers to "shine" as the focus for these cards! Don't forget, as with all of our Close to My Heart Workshops on the Go, the Sweetheart Collection (G1017) includes a detailed Workshop Guide with exclusive patterns and color pictures to help you create your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment