Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Studio J: Typeset Collection

Studio J: Typeset

I am really enjoying the versatility of our Typeset collection...the layout below probably looks familiar...I scraplifted it from our Autumn/Winter Idea Book, with a few minor alterations!


I really like the details and the simplicity of being able to layer the stickease, embellishments, paper, etc.  For the circles of brads, I used our new stitches options and created the circles...then placed the brad in the center of each stitch.  Once I was done, I deleted the stitches, leaving me a great "circle" of brads that were nicely lined up...yeah!!





WOW, we even get to add the "zip strip" to our layouts in Studio J!  I enjoy the flexibility of adding the  stickease, then resizing them to what works for me.  Adding buttons, with stickease for dimension is a nice touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment