Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lucy Cricut Art Philosophy Cards & What-nots

With over 700 different shapes to play with, you really cannot run out of creativity or ideas with our fabulous Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!  (Did I mention we have over 45 coordinating stamp sets to go with these 700 shapes?)

So after creating my Lucy layouts and mini-banner, I decided to start playing with the cricut for some ideas and came up with a couple that were fun and easy!
I love the shape of this card, it screams unique, playful and feminine all at once!  Being able to create paper 3-D flowers using the same paper with my cards makes it so easy to coordinate and decorate!  I've added a bit of our swirly flourishes with our NEW Sparkle Flourishes (Z1708), combined with the cricut paper flowers and some extra bling...I think this card turned out quite adorable!

I used some of my remaining Lucy Glittery Rub-ons to add some extra detail to my little 3-D Cricut Heart pocket, so easy to tuck a little gift card, some treats and makes a perfect little "thinking of you" gift!

 Not only does the Lucy Workshop on the Go stamp set have some great flowers and butterflies, it also has some wonderful sentiments!  The glittery button from our Bohemian Assortment (Z1687) along with a big bling button from our Bling Assortment (Z1466) and some 3D foam tape to make the card pop!!

This little pin was a fun stretch for my little brain...so I was happily surprised with the end results and being able to use up some of my scrap papers and extra embellishments to finish it off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment