Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CTMH Flip Flaps & Lucy!

I loved being able to play with the Lucy paper pack to create this layout of my daughter, Mandy, being crowned Miss Cibolo!  The papers are so feminine and having the crowns mixed in with all the flowers was a perfect touch!
This is how my 2-page layout sits in the album...but of course with all the pictures from the scholarship pageant plus the crowning, I knew I was going to need more pages!


This is the left page, closed.

 The left page of the layout, fully opened, with 2 - 12" Flip Flap additions!  






I cut this bling sparkle flourish so that it could lay across the 2 - 12" Flip Flap pieces and when closed look like it's a single page!

I specifically designed this page so the crown would be visible and prominent...so of course a little extra bling ensures it would pop!





 Here's a close-up of the right page...the top portion opens up using a Close to My Heart 12" Flip Flap.
Heres the right side with the top flipped up...the family coming up to congratulate Mandy on her win!  The boys like to refer to her as "Miss Cibolo" around the house...so funny!  "Good Morning Miss Cibolo", "Dinners Ready Miss Cibolo"...they crack me up!!
 

Our Lucy Glitter Rub-ons (X7149C), with a little "bling" added with our Bitty Buds Assortment (Z1690) and our clear sparkles (Z1104)!
And one of my new favorites...our sparkle flourishes (Z1708)...a quick and easy way to add decorative bling to any project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment