Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Mini - Cricut Artiste Album

We have an awesome new Cricut Collection: Artiste

The new Cricut Artiste collection takes your creativity over the top!!  With 700 images, this cartridge features themed projects, interactive cards, 3-D items and more!  From robots and spooks to wedding and Valentines, your cupcake liners, invitations and party favors will coordinate and quickly come together for any celebration!!

Close to My Heart's Cricut Artiste Collection has three coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements shapes!!  One of those is the Dimensional Elements Album Pages (Z1791) chipboard that creates an adorable mini-album (or wall hanging or use to accent a scrapbook page or other project!).  Since these Dimensional Elements coordinate with the Cricut Artiste, they're super easy to create using any papers you choose...just cut the coordinating shapes (all located on 1 key!!) at 3.75" and embellish as desired!
 This mini-album was created with our Avonlea papers and was one of our Close to My Heart Convention projects!  That's why the cover title is "ME".  It never occurs to me to scrapbook myself or pictures of just me...I'm normally behind the camera taking the pictures...so even finding current pictures to put in this album was a stretch...but since it was designed for "ME", I decided to go with it!
I used a couple 1" rings to assemble the pages, then tied our Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon (Z1802) to decorate it up a bit more (are you picking up on my infatuation with this ribbon?  The photos don't do it justice!)

 Front and back covers.
 Do you see our Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799)...it's self-adhesive and comes with 5 yards...a quick and easy way to add a little "bling" to any project!!

This photo, just me being silly!  At our Convention, our big Dream Team meeting was a Western Roundup theme, complete with Sheriffs and a Jail!  Great fun and photo ops...and me taking a "page" out of the Puss in Boots Movie!  Such Fun! 
 Some of our Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes (Z1764) collection which includes 68 paper shapes in Autumn Terracotta, Cranberry, Sorbet and Olive...great for all our upcoming fall projects!!

Okay, I'm guilty...I will get around to journaling something...or maybe I'll pass it around to my family and let them describe me...hmmm, maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment