Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Scrapbook Page & Recipe Box

Avonlea

with Close to My Heart

Our new Avonlea paper pack (X7155B) is absolutely gorgeous and so much fun to create with!!  I love that it can be used for masculine or feminine layouts and turns out beautiful!  I was inspired by the beautiful layout on page 18 in our new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book, then embellished a little from there!
 The Avonlea Complements (X7155C) are a collection 2 - 12x6 sheets of canvas shapes and I love how they add an extra element of texture to the layout!   At the bottom of both pages, I used a bit of our new Almond Glitz Gel (Z1769) to add some bling and a bit more texture to the layout...I love how well it turned out!
I also included our new Antiqued Gold Mini-Medleys (Z1786) and the Brocade Assortment (Z1748) into the mix!

Our NEW Close to My Heart Essentials Kit for new members includes the Avonlea Workshop on the Go, several stamp sets, ink pads, block and our My Creations Recipe Box.  The Recipe Box is the bonus project for the Workshops on the Go, so here's my version:



Be sure to check out my website:  www.noreenschat.com to see the new Essentials Kit...only $49 but you receive $130 in products/Supplies... PLUS when you join in August (while supplies last), you'll also receive this beautiful Damask Tote FREE!!!

BONUS, when you join my team in August, you'll also be entered into my giveaways for a Cricut Artiste Collection...I'm drawing one lucky winner for every 10 new team members!!  I've given away 3 collections so far!!!  Contact me if you have any questions or would like more information and be sure to visit my webiste at www.noreenschat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment