Saturday, March 23, 2013

CTMH Later Sk8r Scrapbook Layout

Super quick and easy layout featuring Close to My Hearts Later Sk8r Paper Pack (X7167B) and My Stickease Assortment (X7167C) featured on page 46 in the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!  

This paper pack has quickly become one of my new favorites...the colors have complemented my pool and beach layouts and it really worked for this layout of my boys breaking in the new park in our neighborhood, with the greens and turquoise-ish playground equipment...spot-on!

I modified stickease placement slightly from the layout in the Idea Book to work with the photos and also to enable me to create this layout twice with one set of Stickease so I have layouts for each of my boys albums.


A touch of bling with our new Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles (Z1806) and the Later Sk8r Assortment (Z1810) rubber shapes help pull it all together and still give me the variety of "textures" I like in my projects!


 I used foam tape (Z1151) to pop up a couple of the stickease to add more dimension to the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment