Thursday, March 28, 2013

CTMH Later Sk8r Studio J Flip Flaps

Can you believe that within 2 weeks of returning from my Close to My Heart Puerto Rico Incentive Trip, I completed the entire trip album?!!  Yes, it's true and with over 35 layouts!!

How is it possible?  With Studio J, of course!  I love how quick and easy Studio J enables me to capture my memories in beautiful layouts in record time!

If you're like me, when I go on trips I tend to take zillions of pictures in an attempt to capture the beauty of all I see!  So it's very difficult to get home and narrow those photos down to a select few, especially all the scenery!  

I've found that Close to My Hearts Flip Flaps make that task quite a bit simpler...mostly in that I don't have to eliminate as many!  I can use more photos and still keep them down to a "single layout", just one that is a bit more interactive!

Here are 2 layouts I created in Studio J for our exploration of Fort San Felipe del Morro in San Juan.  However, in my album, this is a single layout that I've put together using the Flip Flap 12" Assortment (Z1325).

The layout below is the Studio J Magic pattern: Ta Da
This layout can be cut at 6" across the center and placed into our 12" x 6" flip flaps.


The next layout is Studio J Magic Pattern: Card Trick
Both layouts feature our Later Sk8r collection.  I'm really loving the color combinations: Outdoor Denim, Slate, Pear, Whisper and Lagoon making this collection versatile for so many of my photos and events!

Here is the layout as it looks in my album.  The TaDa layout is cut and placed in the 12" flip flaps over the right side of the Card Trick Layout.


Here is the right page with the flip flaps expanded.  A great way to create a "single layout" but truly using 4 - 12" pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment