Friday, December 13, 2013

CTMH Cricut Artbooking Just Chillin' Layout

This is one of the Artbooking layouts I put together at the Close to My Heart Fall Album Retreat.  I modified my finished layout, as I really don't have much occasion to play in the snow here in Texas!  So I changed "just chillin' in the snow" to "just chillin' with my friends"!  Then added pictures of some of my long-time BFFs!!




Still time to receive 1 FREE "star" item from our Holidays from the Heart guide for every $100 order placed!!



Products used for Just Chillin' Layout:
M1031 My Acrylix Single Snowflake
C1561 My Acrylix One-Way Borders
Z1906 Cricut Artbooking Collection
X7176B Sparkle N Shine Paper
White Daisy, Smoothie, Whisper & Lagoon cardstock
Z1752 Sparkles Clear Assortment
Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Z1887 My Crush" Best Day Ever Assortment
Z1701 Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment
Z1846 Ruby Chevron Ribbon
Z2173 Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment