Friday, December 6, 2013

CTMH Sparkle N Shine Christmas Planner


Close to My Heart Holiday Christmas Planner!


I am so in love with this project!!  It was designed by Kelly English-Triggs, you can purchase a kit from her!  I purchased her kit and tweaked it a little so I was able to get these 3 planners from 1 Sparkle N Shine Paper Pack and Complements.  Then I used some of my "stash" of embellishments to bling them up!






Of course some of our Sparkle N Shine washi tape added to this project and really worked beautifully across the top of each of the planner pages!!  Don't forget, the washi tape in a 3-pack is only available through December 31st!These are created using our fabulous Fit Folios (such a versatile product!!)  Just a matter of scoring, folding, a little liquid glass, then embellishing them up!!  These three were put together for our boys teachers…and I was super excited at how easily they came together and how great they turned out!!




This shows the insides of one of them, they're all a little different so I could use up all the Sparkle N Shine Complements.  Kelly recommends stapling the organizers together and covering with a piece of paper…I decided to keep the sheets separate and just added a strip of washi tape over the top of each piece to give it a little bling to the plain paper!

Another inside example, with and without the planner pages.

The back side of all 3 of the planners, just solid papers.  The ribbon is attached across the front cover and left loose to wrap around the closed planner.  I used some extra long ribbon to ensure it could still be tied off even once filled with planner pages, receipts and any other information collection through the holidays!


  






2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!....I love it....you are so creative! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I think I get so stressed out with the holidays because there are so many other tasks to do in December. This would sure make me feel more organized. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete