Monday, April 21, 2014

CTMH Skylark Mini Album

Another Secret Sister gift…although it wasn't till I was done creating that I realized I was giving 2 - mini-albums, hopefully she liked them!  Either way, I know I had fun creating them!

This mini-album used our My Creations Flip Stand Album.  The pages and shapes were all cut from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge, although I didn't stay on 1 key, it was fun just grabbing shapes and seeing how they'd work!  I used the Skylark Textiles to add some texture to the project.

 
These are the pages of the album (I only decorated the front-side since it would flip over the back of the album stand).

 Don't forget, in April you can get the Artbooking Cricut Collection ($99 value) FREE when you purchase the CTMH consultant kit for only $99!  The kit includes this beautiful Skylark Paper plus over $300 in products/Supplies all for ONLY $99…that's over $400 in products for ONLY $99…seriously, you don't want to miss this deal!!  Join TODAY!!












The last page was actually inserted into the Flip Stand.  The hardware is easily unscrewed from the album stand, making it easier to insert a "backing" for the album and also allowing some flexibility in decorating!





2 comments: