Monday, June 6, 2016

CTMH Magical California Adventure Scrapbooking

I FINALLY learned how to use the Cricut Explore that I bought quite a while back!!!  Seriously, old-dog, new tricks…it was just easier to stick with the Cricut machines I know than to “learn” something new…of course, now that I’ve had my Explore lesson, I’ve come to realize the error of my ways, lol!  My fabulous teacher, Joy Tracey from ObsessedWithScrapbooking.com assigned homework to make sure I understood Design Space…so here is the resulting layout!

I actually used the Cricut Design Space and Explore to cut all of the pieces, including the squares, just for the fun of seeing it all designed and ready to go!!

Learning more new tricks, my daughter taught me how to easily create a time-lapse video of assembling projects…so after I designed and cut this layout, she assembled it creating a video for me!!  I’ll have more videos to share in the future now that I’ve learned how easy it is!!! 

To watch the video for my California Adventure layout, click here!  




Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment