Thursday, June 9, 2016

CTMH Magical Congratulations Card

Combining the Magical Papers with the Sassy Pants stamp make for some fun projects!  I love using up my leftover scraps from my scrapbook pages for cardmaking, and I think this one turned out pretty great…hard to believe it’s just scraps! I added the Red and Black shimmer trim to spice it up and a bit of doodling around the images.  

Sad that 5 of our shimmer trim colors are retiring at the end of July, thankfully these 2 colors aren’t on the retirement list, but we’ll be losing our Bronze (shedding real tears here!), Blue, Pink, Teal and Purple!  If you don't have these colors in your personal stash, I recommend getting them while you still can!! Shimmer trim really is an easy way to add a little “dressing” to your projects!!


In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the retiring list of products going away at the end of July (or sooner if supplies run out!)…the list not only includes 5 shades of Shimmer Trim, but 3 of our exclusive Cricut Cartridges!!
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

2 comments:

  1. Noreen, I really like the simplicity of this card and I'm planning on making one similar. I was wondering did you make up your own pattern? Or did you use one from the Make It From the Hearts books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, I use our CTMH pattern books as well as past workshop patterns for my cards and layouts...it really simplifies the process!

      Delete