Wednesday, October 11, 2017

CTMH Beary Christmas Mini Album

I love shopping our CTMH Clearance site for great bargains, so when I saw that our My Creations Mini Books were on sale 65% OFF, I couldn't resist grabbing a stash!!  HURRY to get yours, as these Clearance offerings are only While Supplies Last!!!



The Mini Books have a sturdy chipboard cover with 10 spiral-bound mini page protectors.  5 of the pages hold 4x6 and 5 pages have (2) 3x4 spots for photos or Picture My Life cards!!

Here is the mini book I created using the Beary Christmas Picture My Life cards and the Kraft Mini Book.  I use the term "created" loosely, as it truly was as easy as picking cards to pop in the included page protectors!!  




How great is this for teachers, students, coworkers or anyone else on your shopping list!  Quick, Easy and Inexpensive!!!  My kind of gifting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment