Thursday, October 19, 2017

Falling For You Owl Always Love You Card



This adorable card was given to me by my friend Elise Sosa. She created the card for a swap at a retreat we attended and boy am I in love!!  She used our Leaf Embossing Folder with our NEW Gold Foil Paper to create a beautiful accent!  BUT she didn’t stop there…she heat embossed the owl and sentiment from our Punny Pals stamp set, then used our watercolors to color them in!

  
The Punny Pals stamp set is our Operation Smile featured set this year!  With the purchase of the Punny Pals Stamp Set, $7  is donated to Operation Smile!!!


As a BONUS, this month ONLY, Close to My Heart is offering a Punny Pals Thin Cuts set to easily cut out these adorable Punny Pals images!!  You can choose to purchase the thin cuts separately, or they are included in our Share A Smile Card Kit!!  Get yours quick, as these items are ONLY available in October and While Supplies Last!!!





You can also receive the Share A Smile Card Kit FREE in October when you join my Close to My Heart Team!!  The card kit will be included in your consultant kit!  As an ADDED BONUS, when you join my team in October, I’ll send you the Punny Pals stamp set as my gift to you!!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment