Wednesday, March 7, 2018

CTMH Make Waves Beautiful You Scrapbook Layout



This layout is the 1st of 3 from the Close to My Heart Make Waves Workshop Your Way!  You can click here to view the Workshop Guide and check out the projects!



Despite having boys to scrapbook for…I really enjoyed playing with the Make Waves collection!!  I feel like these layouts can be used for girls big or small…and I know I’ve got some pictures I can incorporate!


The Beautiful You title is from the Make Waves Complements.  The set includes coordinating stickers, plus Bashful and White glitter die-cuts.  The Make Waves Shimmer Trim is a slightly different color than our previously retired Teal Shimmer Trim…and it retires at the end of April…so stock up while it’s available!







Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment