Friday, May 3, 2019

CTMH The World Is Yours The Great Escape Scrapbook Layout


This layout is an example of beautiful paper from The World Is Yours collection that I didn’t want to cut, so I instead looked for a pattern that allowed it to be used as a base page without covering the beauty behind!  The original pattern sat a little lower, but I raised it up as high as I could to allow the majority of the base pattern to show.

I matted the title sticker, journaling sticker and photos with Espresso cardstock to help them pop on the pages.


Remember, you can purchase The World Is Yours collection ONLY through the month of May 2019 and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!  As a bonus, you can get the complete collection at 20% off with The World Is Yours Product Bundle.    Or you can choose to purchase the items in the collection individually.  For this layout, I used The World Is Yours Paper Packet and Coordinating Cardstock included in The World Is Yours Product Bundle



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment