Wednesday, May 22, 2019

CTMH The World Is Yours Today is a New Adventure Scrapbook Layout


I had a blast creating with our beautiful The World Is Yours collection!  I’m over the moon excited that we have a 12x12 sticker sheet (vs cut aparts).  I’m not personally a huge fan of fussy-cutting, so the stickers were a BIG win for me!!

As much as I love to travel, I know I’ll be creating many more layouts with this collection and stockpiling a stash for future trips!!  I created a total of 6 - two-page layouts using The World Is Yours Paper Packet and Coordinating Cardstock Pack included in The World Is Yours Product Bundle.  I also assembled the Cut Above Kit layouts, for a total of 8 layouts from The World Is Yours product bundle (at a 20% savings!!)





I used 3D Foam Tape to pop up the “Today is a New Adventure” title sticker and the heart locator sticker.

Remember, you can purchase The World Is Yours collection ONLY through the month of May 2019 and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!  As a bonus, you can get the complete collection at 20% off with The World Is Yours Product Bundle.    Or you can choose to purchase the items in the collection individually.  For this layout, I used The World Is Yours Paper Packet and Coordinating Cardstock included in The World Is Yours Product Bundle



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment