Saturday, July 3, 2010

Zippidee Scrap Cards

Amazing what you can do with scraps, and on these cards, I had so much fun playing with our new Zippidee Fancy Fuzz (Z1315, $3.95). It comes in 2 patterns (Indian Corn Blue diamond shape and Black circle patterns) and is adhesive backed, making it super quick and ez to use! On this first card, (not sure why it won't rotate the right way), I cut the black circle pattern and spaced the circles out across the card.


Featured here is the Cherish the Moment May Stamp of the Month (if you missed this set, let me know, I have a few extra available for purchase). I love these check-box cards, makes it so easy to have a basket of cards that you can personalize the sentiment with a quickly placed sparkle, brad or simply a checkmark in the box!

Fancy Fuzz, Sparkles and Waxy Flax...what a combination!


No comments:

Post a Comment