Saturday, October 16, 2010

Studio J - Check it out FREE!

Have you checked out Studio J yet?
Check out this site that gives all the details about Studio J, pros and cons, then let me know if you have any questions!
Did you know you can try it out FREE! That's right, doesn't cost you a penny until you decide if you like the layouts you've created, then you can choose to purchase them! So check it out and see what you think...let me know and I can help you decide the best way to get your layouts ordered!
Here are some of the layouts I've created recently…what a great way to get caught up on scrapbooking! And I’ve found that I’ll scrapbook pictures I might not have scrapbooked before. I love it!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to that review! :) Your layouts look great - love the one of Mandy!

    ReplyDelete