Friday, October 15, 2010

Workshops on the Go: Hooligans

I'm loving the new Hooligans paper collection! Vibrant colors and wonderful for Halloween, birthdays, celebrations, playgrounds and any other colorful events! I love the exclusive stamp set, Troublemaker...so appropriate for my little guys! These are last years Halloween pictures from the office party, check back for additional layouts I've created for Halloween 2009!

Remember, the Workshops on the Go collections include a FULL Level 2 Paper pack with 12 sheets of dual-sided patterned paper and 10 pieces of coordinating cardstock, an exclusive stamp set, full-size embellishment pack, and a HOW-TO instruction guide with both an exclusive layout and exclusive card pattern! Be sure to get your Hooligans WOTG by ordering today, item G1012 on my website http://noreen.myctmh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment