Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CTMH Workshops on the Go: Victory

I jumped right into playing with this new kit...love the colors and I already had several events I knew I would use this collection to capture!

For starters, I completed the Workshop on the Go Layout, with a few minor changes...mostly the Title and adding some Flip Flaps so I wouldn't have to cut back on the number of photos I wanted to use!

Our friend, Gino (founder of Tomorrow's Hunter, a non-profit organization), gave our boys their first lesson in shooting a gun!  They absolutely loved it and thankfully, hubby snapped almost 100 photos of their lessons!  YEAH, tons for me to play with!!




Have I mentioned how much I love our Flip Flaps?  The ability to add plenty of photos without making the layout cluttered or busy, the versatility of them and not to mention the fabulously low price point!  Gotta have my flip flaps...AND stay tuned, Close to My Heart just introduced NEW 6x6 Flip Flaps...I'll be playing with those soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment