Sunday, February 12, 2012

Victory Card Box

Our My Creations Card Boxes (Z1647) have been so popular, for storing and gifting cards, photos, mini-albums and so much more...the creativity and possibilities are endless!

While playing with the Victory collection, I created several cards and decided a Card Box would be an appropriate match to this collection!
 Our new Tough Tags Assortment (Z1692) is a great companion to the Victory papers and includes a medley of textures, making it really easy to create artwork with different effects!  On this box, I used one of the canvas tags, which are fully self-adhesive.  I was able to take advantage of the adhesive on the tag and use it to attach one of our new Binder Clip Foundry Accessories (Z1711).  So the binder clip looks like it's hold the tag, but in reality, it's the adhesive on the tag holding the Binder clip!

Our new Pewter Badge Buttons (Z1704) became a quick favorite!  And don't be like me...I thought they were part of our designer brad collections, but nope...these awesome embellies are self-adhesive, making it an easy add-on to the front of my card box!
I also mixed in some of our Victory Stickease shapes and for an extra bit of texture, used a cork star from our new Evergreen Cork Shapes (Z1719).  To add a little something, I also used our Ruler and Piercing Tool to add a frame of holes along the border.  And don't forget our fabulous Zip Strips that are included on the top of each of our patterned papers, the green "ribbon" look around the box is actually a Zip Strip cut from the top of a Victory Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment