Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CTMH Artbooking: On This Day

I love how this layout has a border on 3 sides, giving it a full spread look!  I rarely think to do this myself (partly because it ends up using 2 full sheets of paper more and I tend to be more economical), but it really makes a difference, so I’m going to have to start using this approach a little more regularly!!


We’ve used several pieces from the My Crush Best Day Ever assortment to add pops of color and different “papers” to the layout without breaking out with another paper pack!  This allows for different patterns, color and even journaling spots on your layouts!!
 
 
I decided to use this layout to capture some of our “through the years” photos of John and me…man we look young in some of those!


Stamp Sets: D1559 Geometric Backgrounds and B1431
                          Reel Life
Cardstock colors:  Sky, White Daisy, Whisper, Kraft, Pear,
                                       Smoothie and Lagoon
B&T Patterned Papers:  My Crush Best Day Ever
                                                   assortment

Tips/Techniques:
- Use pieces of the My Crush Best Day Ever assortment to
   accent pages and for additional
   journaling spot options
- Use smaller-sized borders as accents
- Scallop Shimmer trim with scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment