Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CTMH Embossing Folders Album

Close to My Heart has just added Embossing Folders to our product line-up!  We now have 5 folders with versatile designs that will work with all of your projects!!

As an added BONUS, in February you'll receive an embossing folder FREE for every 2 packs of bulk single color or combo colors of card stock you purchase!!  Hurry, this special is only good through February 28th!  Shop Today!!


The CTMH embossing folders are unique with their open top, allowing you to choose the length of paper you want to use!!  Check out this video to learn some great tips and ideas for embossing and how to find the grain of your cardstock!!



Inspired by fellow CTMH consultants Roberta Stafford and Debbi Fournier, I created an Embossing Folders Binder album (My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album Z1871 $5.95) to store my folders in.  I opted to use solely cardstock to create my project (vs adding in patterned paper) and stayed with my FAVORITE CTMH colors Hollyhock and Outdoor Denim…so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that color combo!!  I popped in some Desert Sand to tie it all in with the album and I really like how it turned out!!
I used the Cricut Artbooking Collection and Cricut Craft Room to design the pages and titles, then just used scraps to finish up the cover of the album!  Download the Cricut Craft Room file so you can create your own Binder Album!

For the pockets, when I glued the first one down, it was a little too big/loose for the folder, so I added an inch of glue down both the left and right sides of the pocket to firmly attach it to the page and also reduce the size of the pocket opening, keeping the folder firmly in place!  I spiced up the cover with the Outdoor Denim bling from our Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles (Z1806)!

I really like how the album turned out, and have to pat myself on the back since I got this idea last night at about 6pm and had it created and photographed before I went to bed (although I am a bit of a night owl!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment