Wednesday, September 5, 2018

CTMH Memories in the Making 2019



This first layout of the Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit is designed so it can be the cover page for your calendar, if desired.  I think it’s a great “new years” page or album cover page!



I love that the stickers for the year are available as 2019 or 2020, so you have some flexibility with your pages!



Here’s the companion page I made:



This is both pages side-by-side:


I really love our Cut Above layout options, as they provide quick and easy layouts to help you get your pages done Faster, Simpler and Easier then ever!!  Be sure to check out our Create With Heart Cut Above subscription program where you can have kits delivered straight to your door automatically!!

NOTE:   The Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit creates 13 single pages.  I used a 2nd Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit to design companion pages giving me 13 two-page layouts.

Don’t forget, you’ll receive our NEW Holiday Expressions catalog FREE with your online order!!! Meanwhile you can view the book online here!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment