Friday, September 21, 2018

CTMH Sweater Weather Scrapbook Layout


I love the watercolor splash on this Memories in the Making layout. 


This is the page designed in the kit:





For my companion page, I rotated the base page and moved the photos around to cover the “sweater weather” title but keeping the matching watercolor splash as a backdrop. 


NOTE:   The Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit creates 13 single pages.  I used a 2nd Memories in the Making Cut Above layout kit to design companion pages giving me 13 two-page layouts.

Be sure to order your Memories in the Making Cut Above kits NOW!!  They’re ONLY available in September and while supplies last!!!

Don’t forget, you’ll receive our NEW Holiday Expressions catalog FREE with your online order!!! Meanwhile you can view the book online here!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment