Wednesday, March 18, 2020

CTMH These Are My People Cut Above Kit


The These Are My People special is designed to help you commemorate and celebrate treasured moments with your favorite folks.  The These Are My People Cut Above kit features 6″ × 8″ pre-printed base pages that you can decorate with die-cuts and stickers to create an entire album focused on the people who bring joy to your life. It also includes a custom SVG file you can use to decorate the cover of your album when you’re done with it!

The These Are My People Cut Above kit creates 2 single page and 10 double page layouts!  Use the Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet to create even more pages for this special album!





The These Are My People special is ONLY available from March 1 through April 30 (while supplies last).



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment