Friday, March 27, 2020

CTMH These Are My People Workshop


At Close To My Heart, we are passionate about helping others preserve the moments that matter most, with the people that matter most.  


Not only does our Limited Edition These Are My People collection include a fabulous Cut Above Album Kit…but CTMH has designed a workshop!!  

The These Are My People Workshop Kit allows you to create thoughtful cards and gorgeous scrapbook layouts and includes a fun SVG file for extra album personalization. This workshop kit is available in two purchasing options—one including the My Acrylix Love These People stamp set, and one without. All items in this special are available for individual purchase, and you will enjoy a 20% discount when you purchase the workshop kit that includes the stamp set.


You can create even more artwork featuring these designs using the These Are My People paper packet and the coordinating stamp set:  Love These People




The These Are My People special is ONLY available from March 1 through April 30 (while supplies last).




Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment