Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CTMH Later Sk8r Cricut Treats

More with...

The My Creations Clear Treat Tubes (Z1823) are super easy to decorate, especially using Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut out the gears.  I cut a bunch of the gears in different shapes/sizes (1" -  2.5") to use on the projects below since I wasn't sure what I wanted to do until I started assembling.

The circles on top were actually the inner circles cut from <9><Shift><Accent 2>.  I used some of my remaining Stickease (X7167C), backed with Pear cardstock, to create the tags.  Then added the Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles (Z1806) for a little pizzazz!



This cute little box is a simple 1-cut piece from the Close to My Heart exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (page 22, #2 box) cut at 11.5".  I used our Shimmer Trim (Z1799) silver adhesive-backed tape to seal the box.  A few of our Artiste gears and a little bling finish off a quick and simple gift item.

These green boxes were cut using the CTMH exclusive Artiste Cricut Cartridge (p38) <8><3dObject> cut at 5".  


This card has our Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) for the bling, and one of our Later Sk8r Assortment (Z1810) rubber embellishments.


This Artiste Gear card is super cute with the Later Sk8r collection, great as a gift card holder, party invitation or any other sentiment for your guys!  
(Artiste p39)  <9><Card> and <9><shift><card> both cut at 4.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment