Friday, September 20, 2013

CTMH Cricut Artbooking Baby Mini-Album



I was tinkering with the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to create this mini-album using our Close to My Heart BabyCakes papers.  The album is the My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album (Z1871).  

With the "proportionality" capability in Artbooking, I set the dial size at 8" and cut everything!  I love that I'm able to jump around and grab pages, elements, titles and photo mats from any of the keys and by leaving my dial at 8" it all fits!!





















Chocolate Cardstock: Whisper Cardstock: Sunset Cardstock:
<PhotoMat1><e> <PhotoMat1><3> <PhotoMat1><shift><e>
<PhotoMat1><q> <title><e> <Icon><shift><e>
<PhotoMat1><w> <Title><shift><e> <Border><e>
<PhotoMat2><e> <PhotoMat2><r> <Overlay><shift><R>
<PhotoMat2><shift><4> <Border><shift><e> <Overlay><R>
<Border><w> <PhotoMat2><shift><w> <Title><R>
<overlay><shift><w> <Title><Shift><9> <PhotoMat2><W>
<icon><r> <Border><Shift><W> <PhotoMat1><R>
<icon><e> <Overlay><shift><e>
<title><q> Dots Patterned Paper: <Border><shift><e>
<title><shift><q> <PhotoMat1><Shift><R> <Icon><shift><R>
<icon><shift><4> <Overlay><Shift><3>
<title><w>

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I'm making an album and I am having troubles with it being too plain as compared to the 12x12 workshop pages ( which are so stunning)

    ReplyDelete