Thursday, January 23, 2014

CTMH Artbooking: Capture the Details

This is the Cover Page for our Album Retreat album!  Not all of my pages from the Album Retreat stayed in my album, as some were used for the kids' books…but now that I have an album for myself started, I’m determined to make time to capture some of my personal stories…not really for me…but so my kids can know a little more about their Mom!


Stamp Sets: B1432 Love This and D1555 All the Details
Cardstock colors:  Whisper, Colonial White, Gypsy,
                                       Lagoon and Black
B&T Patterned Papers:  Laughing Lola (Colored Paisleys)

Tips/Techniques:
·         Mix pre-designed title cuts to create a unique title
·         Layer solid and outline borders together
·         Add doily shape for beautiful detail in one simple step
·         Enlarge a standard photo mat to create a base to the
          page as done with the bracket shape
·         Cut two brackets and layer for more interest, and save
          the two unused cuts for another project or use in a
          workshop
·         Use the "Hide Contour" feature of Cricut® Craft Room
          online design software to create the back piece of the
          banner On pieces like the arrow and the striped border,
          cut the same shape out of two different colors to create
          a pop of color



      
  

No comments:

Post a Comment