Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CTMH Cloud 9 - Cricut Craftroom

There's still time to get the fabulous Close to My Heart Cloud 9 card making kit for ONLY $15!! This kit contains $46 in products; however, when you order $35 in products you can get this exclusive kit for only $15!  Which also makes you eligible to purchase the January Stamp of the Month: Cross Stitch Wishes for ONLY $5!!!

Here are the 5 patterns you create with the Cloud 9 kit!  You have supplies to make 2 of each of these patterns, PLUS plenty of embellishments left to make even more cards!!  The kit comes with precut shapes, you just add the ink and adhesive and you're set to go!!
The stamp set is a Cricut Artiste compatible set, which means you can cut even more shapes and continue making cards!!  I created a cricut craft room file so I could create 4 of each card design using ONLY 1 piece of card stock!!


Then I stamped all those extra shapes and created an additional 36 cards for my stash using Laughing Lola and Sarita papers!  The Teal Shimmer Trim and Gold Polka Washi Tape (NEW for our Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book) match perfectly with these carryover papers!!  I grabbed some leftover square durables from my stash to finish off once I ran out of the triangle durables that came in the kit!


And seriously, that mustache stamp…add some neutral papers to the mix and you have some fabulous masculine cards…fun for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment