Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CTMH Holiday Happenings Assortment

This beautiful collection of cards, stickers and envelopes were designed for the Close to My Heart My Crush line and specifically for our My Crush Holiday Happenings Book (which is pretty spectacular!)  But when I opened my first pack and realized how much was in this assortment, oh my, I was excited!!  I was able to use this one little assortment (little as in price) to create a fabulous Holiday Happenings Workshop! 



The assortment includes:

4 - 4x6 Cards

8 - 3x4 Cards

18 - 2x2 Cards

4 - 4x4 Sticker Sheets (ea with 9 stickers)

2 - 4x4 Alphabet Sticker Sheets

4 - 2x2 Envelope pouches
For those of you who know about my Flip Flap craze…did you notice that these sizes are ALSO Flip Flap sizes?  Our Small Assortment (Z1747) includes 2x2 and 3x4 Flip Flaps and we also have a 4x6 collection (Z4114).  These sizes also work with Project Life and our CTMH Picture My Life Protectors.  PLUS the Holiday Happenings My Crush Holiday Happenings Book includes page protectors in various styles that have pockets for the 2x2, 3x4 and 4x6 cards!
You get all 100+ pieces in the Holiday Happenings Assortment for ONLY $5.95!!  Stay tuned for the artwork created with this fabulous collection…but shop today so you can start creating right away! 
The supply list for my Holiday Happenings Workshop is:

X7187B Yuletide Carol Paper

Z2062 My Crush Holiday Happenings Asst

Z2023 Bling Gems

Z1920 Gold Polka Washi Tape

X1410 Colonial White Cards/Envelopes
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create



No comments:

Post a Comment