Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CTMH Holiday Happenings Slider Card

This fun card is included in my Holiday Happenings Workshop!  It's a perfect card for a "different" way to share a photo or give a gift card!  This somewhat box-shaped card slides open and closed for a fun twist to sending "happies"!




For the cards "slider" functionality, I found the zip bag from our CTMH 4x6 Flip Flaps works perfectly!!  Simply cut off the zip top portion, then you can cut the bag into five 1- 3/8" pieces, leaving you with a 1 3/8" x 5 - 1/2" loop of plastic.  Another option is to cut a piece of 1-3/8" x 11 plastic and form it into a 5-1/2" loop.  I prefer the flip flap bag method since it's quicker and allows me to use up all those flip flap baggies I have!

You can view the instructions I've put together for creating this slider card on my website!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment