Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CTMH Holiday Happenings Christmas Cards

I don't know that there exists a faster way to put together 6 holiday cards that are as cute as these!  With standard colonial white card bases, I used one piece of Ruby cardstock from the Yuletide Carol paper pack and cut it into 6 - 4x6 pieces.  From there, quickly adhering 6 of the 3x4 cards from the Holiday Happenings Assortment made for these adorable holiday cards!


Finishing them up with some quick embellishing with our Gold Polka Washi and Bling Gems!

I'm so in love with the Picture My Life cards and how easy they are to create with and this Holiday Happenings Assortment provides a fabulous collection for your holiday creations!  Want more than 6 cards?  Check out our Pear & Partridge Picture My Life A la Carte cards which includes 44 - 4x6 cards and 78 - 3x4 cards for only$14.95!






Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment