Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CTMH Hopscotch Hawaii Scrapbook Layout

One big perk to having my Close to My Heart business is the ability to earn a vacation each year!  Last month we enjoyed my 8th incentive trip at the beautiful Aulani Disney Resort in Hawaii!


A fun tradition on our incentive trips is the Secret Sister exchange.  We're each given another consultant to spoil on the trip with artwork, snacks and goodies and at our closing reception, we "reveal" who we are!

One of the gifts I made for my secret sister is this Hawaiian themed scrapbook layout using the Hopscotch Collection and an exclusive incentive trip stamp set CTMH designs just for us.  


The layout pattern is from the Magic Pattern Book (9040), Disappearing Act pattern.


It still amazes me how my passion for scrapbooking and paper crafting have grown into a wonderful business, complete with dream vacations!  If you're interested in learning how you can start your own business, I'd love to show you how and invite you to experience what Close to My Heart can offer you…whether it's a little crafting money, making a house payment, funding college, or a fabulous vacation, I'd love to show you how Close to My Heart can work for you!
Email me for more details and with any questions you have!

Join Close to My Heart in March and receive this FREE Shoulder Tote and the exclusive opportunity to earn the rolling tote free!!



Sign Up Today!  It is easy to join!!   You can do everything electronically by going to my website: 


2.  Click on “What We Do”, select “Be a Consultant”, the click “Let’s get started.”

3.  It’ll take you into the application. 

4.  It should only take about 5 minutes to complete the application.

5.  You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from CTMH within a few days (and sometimes immediately), at which time you’ll have access to the website (with the username and password you input on the application). You will receive your kit in about 1 week! 
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create



No comments:

Post a Comment