Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CTMH Hopscotch Scrapbook Layout

The Close to My Heart Hopscotch collection is only available through March 31st, so be sure to get yours today before it's gone!  I'm really loving the versatility of this paper pack (it's not as orange as my pictures are making it)!  We're using the Hopscotch collection to scrapbook our recent CTMH Incentive Trip to Hawaii and I'm excited to get those finished up!! 

The Hopscotch Assortment of badge buttons are self-adhesive and add some quick dimension along with an adorable touch to any project!

The Hopscotch Complements include some great titles and sentiments:  Love This; Best Day Ever; Party, Play, It's Been A Fun Day; and The More You Laugh, The Longer You Live.  Our Aqua Dots work fabulously with the Hopscotch Collection…I love sprinkling them about for a pop of color and texture!


Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create


No comments:

Post a Comment