Thursday, May 18, 2017

CTMH Jack Little Man Scrapbook Layout



We have some amazing new collections with our NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog…but I’m sure you won’t be surprised when I tell you my absolutely FAVORITE is Jack!!!  With my little dudes, I absolutely LOVE when CTMH comes out with a masculine collection.  Don’t get me wrong, this collection is fabulous for outdoors and everyone, regardless of gender…but oh how sweet to have a collection that’s so easy to use with my guys pics!!



This is the first layout from the Jack Workshops Your Way (download the guide here).


This layout uses some of the pocket scrapbook cards from the Jack Paper Pack, to include this adorable “Little Man” title card!


  
Shop today and get your goodies from the Jack Collection!!




Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment