Friday, May 5, 2017

CTMH Live Beautifully She Believed Card



This is my absolutely FAVORITE sentiment and I’m over-the-moon excited that we finally have it available in a stamp set for y'all!!!  

“She believed she could so she did”  Love, Love, Love!!!




This card features the Live Beautifully papers and coordinating stamp set!  The flower was stamped in Thistle while the sentiment was stamped in Black ink.

Check out the other images from the Live Beautifully Stamp set:


Shop my website today to get your Live Beautifully collection!!  You can add them directly from your cart!!


I’d love to answer any questions you have about joiningClose to My Heart…you can’t miss the amazing deal of joining!!  Only $75 to receive over $250 in products and supplies!!!  Click here for MORE reasons to join CTMH!!



Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment