Monday, May 1, 2017

CTMH Live Beautifully Dream Scrapbook Layout



With 5 stunning layouts in one beautiful kit…I’m struggling to pick a favorite!!  I love the flurry of butterflies on this layout and used our 3D Foam tape to give some of the butterflies extra dimension!! Then I selected a few to add some extra love to and used our Gold Shimmer Brush to make them pop!


Here is a quick (fast-forward) video showing how easy it is to assemble this layout!  I completed all 5 of the Live Beautifully Cut Above layouts in less than 90 minutes!!







The woodgrain butterfly was shimmered with our Gold Shimmer Brush!



Love the DREAM title with the butterflies floating around it…so compelling!!  I used our ruler to ensure my title was lined up; I struggle with “freehand” placement, can never get it straight! LOL




Remember, the Live Beautifully Cut Above Scrapbook Kit is ONLY available in May 2017, While Supplies Last!!!  You can buy the layout kit alone or get a discount by buying it as part of an album bundle!! And if you love the look of these pages, be sure to check out the coordinating Live Beautifully paper packet and Live Beautifully stamp set (also only available in May!!!) 


Shop my website today to get your Live Beautifully collection!!  You can add them directly from your cart!!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment