Tuesday, December 4, 2012

25 Days of Gift Ideas: Purse-o-nality

I originally received this purse as a gift from my Secret Sister on one of our Close to My Heart incentive trips.  I immediately fell in love and couldn't wait to get home and teach all my friends and customers this adorable little bag...mini album...tote...purse...or whatever you use it for!

I used the Close to My Heart LaBelleVie Paper Packet (X7158B) because I love the black B&T floral/flourishes paper!  So elegant and pretty!

When folded into the little purse, you can include a small gift, treat or giftcard inside.  When fully unfolded, it can be a mini-album with pictures, words of wisdom, or a combination that can be flattened and hung by the little strap.
What I really love about this project, beyond it's simplicity, is that it can be created with so little paper/supplies!  Click her to download the instructions from my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment