Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Gift Ideas: Simple Gift Card

  My Plan is to post every day for 25 days leading up to Christmas!  I hope these ideas will inspire and hopefully the directions will help you recreate!

I love these super simple gift card holders!  Quick, easy and inexpensive to make.  These 4x4 cards will rock your holidays and gift giving any time of the year!

For these cards I used the Close to My Heart Pear & Partridge paper pack (X7162B), New England Ivy Cardstock (1282), and the Pear & Partridge Complements Glittery Rub-Ons (X7162C).

Each card uses a 4x12 sheet of cardstock scored into 4" squares with the middle section being scored diagonally in half 1 time to create the pocket.  Click here to visit my website and download the instructions.

I added a bit of "bling" to each card from my "stash".  These 3 benefited from our Sparkle Flourishes (Z1708), Bitty Opaques Pearl Adehsive Gems (Z1707) and the pretty bling from our Boutique Assortment (Z1763).




No comments:

Post a Comment