Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CTMH Wild About You and Embossing

For some reason this didn't post last week…so a little late, but still wanted to share, as I think this set is sooo cute!  I've got a few extras of the Wild About You Stamp set if you find you need it!!  Just place your qualifying $50 order on my site (feel free to order the March SOM if you'd like), then email me and I'll mail you the Wild About You stamp set as my Thank You!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's only a few days left in the month to take advantage of two of our February specials!!!

The Embossing is Boss special and the Wild About You Stamp of the Month!!
For only a few more days, you will receive your choice of a new embossing folder FREE (a savings of $8.95!) for every 2 packs of our exclusive single color or combo packs of cardstock you purchase!!
Choose from our 5 new folder designs: dot, chevron, quatrefoil, damask, or stripe!!  This is a great time to stock up on your cardstock and receive the embossing folders FREE...order today!
PLUS, when you place a $50 order, you'll qualify to purchase the Wild About You stamp set for only $5  ($17.95 retail)!!


The Wild About You stamp set is super cute and coordinates with our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge... don't miss out…this stamp is gone March 1st!!

Here are some cards I made while playing with this adorable set and our new embossing folders!!  This first one is using the Quatrefoil embossing folder (my favorite!!) and our Skylark papers!  I love how the papers and the embossing plate coordinate so beautifully!!


I'm also using the retired 6x6 Kraft Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes (Z1474) that are currently available on my website under WhileSupplies Last for ONLY $2 for a pack of 10.  I'm sooo in love with these cards and you just can't beat that price!!  Be sure to stock up today, as I expect they'll be gone very soon!!!

This 2nd (and 3rd card) were designed using the Timberline papers and the Dots embossing folder.  I made it for my dear hubby!  He helped me sort 100s of sheets of paper this month for a team card stock swap, and while stacking papers, he decided he liked the Timberline papers and the Twilight card stock...so I put them together for this card!! 





The first card was my "planned" design...but when I finished gluing everything down, I realized I had forgotten the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Timberline woodgrain paper, doh!  I think both cards look cute...which is your favorite?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment