Thursday, August 28, 2014

CTMH Chalk It Up Mini-Album

At our Close to My Heart convention, we created this mini-album using the Chalk It Up Picture My Life 4" x 6" cards.  We added 4x6 Kraft cardstock into the mix, along with some stamping and embellishing, for a quick and easy mini-album!

CTMH designed and added this exclusive card to the mix to commemorate our 2014 Convention:
We used the Bitty Sparkles and the Chalk It Up Assortment of puffy stickers throughout the mini-album, with black cardstock for our photo mats.  The Here We Go stamp set (D1600) provided the stamped airplanes, arrows and chevrons.  I punched my holes after I took the pictures and added rings and ribbon  to keep it together. 

QUICK TIP:  Punch your holes FIRST, then embellish the mini-album…that way you don't mistakenly put things in the way of the holes!














No comments:

Post a Comment