Saturday, August 9, 2014

CTMH Picture My Life Pocket Scrapbooking

Close to My Heart now as 13 fabulous Picture My Life scrapbooking programs!


The Picture My Life collections are designed to help you quickly organize and preserve approximately 250 photos, but you can use more or fewer cards and photos to create an album that's picture-perfect! 

Each collection includes a 12" x 12" cover page, a starter pack of 10 coordinating Memory Protectors, and 122 double-sided cards.  The cards include 48 designs in 3" x  4" and 4" x 6" horizontal and vertical designs.  The cardstock-weight cards feature journaling spaces, sentiments, icons and photo mats.

You can create an entire album with a Picture My Life Scrapbooking program and a journaling pen!  Add a corner rounder to your tool list, if you'd like to round out your photos.  And if you are feeling adventurous, our 3x4" and 4x6" flip flaps coordinate beautifully with the PML cards!

Need a place to store all your cards, photos and supplies while you're "in progress"?  Our Medium Organizer is phenomenal for storing not only the cards, but photos and even room to spare for your tools if needed.  Or, if you've got to have it all, here's a picture of my organizer with all 13 collections separated into horizontal and vertical cards!


What I love best about these cards is their versatility!  The sentiments can easily be used to make super fast cards, while the icons and journaling cards work beautifully on layouts!  Not to mention home decor, mini-albums, gift bags and tags!  Stay tuned to my blog for some of the projects I've been creating with my Picture My Life cards!!
Here's a glimpse of the 5 newest collections added to our Picture My Life series:

Wanderful:  Travel, Bucket List, Adventure
Chalk It Up: School Days, Childhood, Everyday Life
Pear & Partridge:  Christmas, Winter

For Always:  Happy, Everyday Life
Seaside:  Beach, Ocean, Summer, Travel



No comments:

Post a Comment