Friday, October 10, 2014

CTMH Cricut Artfully Sent Coffee Love

I have a couple of addictions beyond Close to My Heart; high on the list is my passion for coffee!!  It's almost like Forest Gump with shrimp!  Coffee is perfect for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert…anytime!!  I love my coffee!  Apparently I don't keep that a secret, which is okay by me, especially when I'm gifted with fabulousness like these!!!


This beautiful gift bag and Artfully Sent card, along with the yummy starbucks coffee, mug and gift card, were given to me at our Thriving 30 Waco Team Meeting this past weekend from the fabulously talented and super sweet Joy Tracey (www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com)!  She is so very thoughtful and generous and honestly, her artwork makes the coffee take a back seat! 




You can see how she made this beautiful Cricut Artfully Sent coffee card by visiting Joy's Blog and she even has a video with more details!


I count my blessings daily that Close to My Heart has brought so many wonderful people into my life.  I can't imagine my life without CTMH, and to think, this all started with my passion for scrapbooking!

Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create



No comments:

Post a Comment