Thursday, October 2, 2014

CTMH Free Chevrons - October Newsletter

 
Close to My Heart
Noreen Petty, Presidential Director
Happy Falloweengivmas
Lots of crafting holidays on the horizon!

Feels like we've just packed up our bathing suits here in Texas and I seriously just heard a "days till Christmas" countdown on the radio!  WOWSA, this time of year sneaks right up on you!

The craftiest time of the year!  Halloween costumes, and decorations, with Thanksgiving dinners, place settings and running right into Holiday cards, gift giving and Thank You's!

I will say, this "cooler" weather is kinda nice, although I'm still very much a summer-lovin' gal!  You'll for sure here me whining when the temp drops into the frigid 50's or below! But for now, these low 70's and 80's are nice capri weather (grab a sweater) days!  I know, laugh away, but remember, I embrace those 90-100 degree days of summer!  But the cooler weather does get me looking towards my upcoming crafty projects!

Which holiday do you get the craftiest for?  For me, my favorite to scrapbook is Halloween, love the playfulness of the layouts and the silliness of the costumes!  But I'm probably most crafty as I prepare for Christmas, making gifts, cards and goodies!

Here are some little boxes I put together this weekend, quick and easy with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and the retired Spellbound paper pack.  I'll be dropping a baggy of Candy Corn and a gift certificate into these boxes for a little teachers appreciation Halloween treat.  (A piece of flip flap is glued to the inside to create the window!)


Check out my Blog for some past holiday inspirations...maybe they'll help you jump into your crafting for all of our upcoming holidays!
http://www.noreenschat.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html
http://www.noreenschat.blogspot.com/2012_12_01_archive.html

Don't forget to schedule some time for yourself and your crafting...I have plenty of creative sessions scheduled between now and Christmas, plus plenty more in 2015!!  I'd love to have you join me at an upcoming event!

Ribbon Revelry! 
Receive Red or Blue Chevron Ribbon FREE when you place a $50 order in October!

 
This set of 7 stamps is available ONLY in October!  You can purchase yours for $17.95 or when you spend $50 you can order it for ONLY $5!! 

FREE Chevron Sparkles BONUS
October 1st - 3rd
We have a team challenge/contest for the 1st three days in October, so I have a special offer for you!!
When you place a $50+ order on my website October 1st, 2nd or 3rd, not only will you will receive a FREE Chevron Ribbon ($6.95 value) from CTMH and be eligible to purchase our adorable October Stamp of the Month: Home for the Holidays for only $5 (a $17.95 value), I will personally send you our Sparkle Chevron Shapes (a $4.95 value) as my Thank You for helping me reach this goal!
These adorable sparkles coordinate with this stamp set, A1150 Charming Chevrons:

DID YOU KNOW?
You can also download the Annual Inspirations recipe book, which gives you a list of the products and any Cricut cuts used in the projects shown in the Annual Inspirations book! 
Cricut Artfully Sent Collection 
Available NOW!!!
Our much anticipated new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection is available and ready to land on your doorstep!!  
  
This Cricut Cartridge is ready-to-go with 400 pre-designed card projects and 700 images, creating a card has never been easier!  
These are the cards I made the first night I had my cartridge!  My son, Caden, selected and helped me make the You Rock card!  He only had a few minutes before bedtime, but didn't want to miss out on all of my excitement...so we knocked this card out real quick so he could help before tucking him in for the night!  Easy peasy!
   
   
So I LOVE Halloween and am addicted to Candy Corn (almost as much as my Pink Bunny Peeps, lol!)  
This card is on page 44 of the Artfully Sent book...if you already have your cartridge, you may not have seen this one, it's a yellow icon and kind of hard to read, but seriously too cute!!  I was pretty proud of myself for getting the candy corn coloring behind the overlay, then days later I saw lots of variations...maybe my idea wasn't so original...but I sure do like it!! 
  
Order your Cricut Artfully Sent Collection TODAY!

Here's an updated list of Cricut Coordinating Stamp Sets. 

Simply Rewards
Simply Rewards is my program that allows me to reward you for your Close to My Heart purchases!!  It's a free program, you just have to register to participate! Once registered, you'll earn free and discounted products when you order with me!  Register today and begin earning your rewards!!

ALERT Facebook Fans!!
Be sure to LIKE my Facebook page for updates on availability and news, artwork and inspiration!! 

>>>Once you've LIKED my page, make sure you're actually "seeing" my Facebook updates!!  
>>>Go to my Facebook Page and "hover" over the LIKED button, when you see the drop down menu, click on "Get Notifications" and a check mark will appear on the left! 

It's that easy.  This will ensure you don't miss any of my announcements about short notice specials, last minute events and of course creative inspiration!

2014 Events
Join me at an upcoming event! 

Cibolo, Texas Workshop!!  
This is where I host my Open Crops and Card Cafe Buffets!  Join us for some creative time!!!
Workshop
ALL-Day Create-A-Thon
October 4th, (Saturday) 8am - midnight
Arlington, Texas
ONLY $40, includes meals, snacks, prizes and classes!!
Email Bridget Lenhardt to RSVP or for any questions!
Proceeds support The Salvation Army, Arlington Texas!


Card Cafe Buffet
October 8th, 10am - Noon
October 25th, 2:30 - 4:30pm
Cibolo, Texas
During this 2-hour workshop, you'll choose from a collection of cards to make!  All supplies are provided for you and you make as many cards as you can during the 2 hour window!  All of this for ONLY $15!  Space is limited, so RSVP today to book your spot!

FREE Open Crop
October 25th, (Saturday) 5pm - 11pm
Cibolo, Texas
Bring your supplies and projects and work on any project of choice!  The crop is free, I just ask everyone to bring a dish or snack to share, the theme for October is Home Cookin' (but really any dish or snack works)!
Email me to RSVP!

November 1-2, 2014
Join me at the Mesa Convention Center and check out all the new products, pretty new displays and super hot specials!!
 
November 7-9, 2014
Looking for an exciting, fun-filled weekend with classes, products, creativity and more?!!
Join me in Searcy, Arkansas November 6th - 9th for the 14th Annual Scrapbook Extravaganza!!  

Register at www.scrapus.com and annotate "Noreen" in the Group Leader spot of registration so we're seated together!  I'll be there with my store and also to enjoy the 8 Classes, Goody Bag, T-shirt and 33 Hours of cropping!  Check out all the details!!  Hope to see you there!!
 

  
November 21-23, 2014 (Add Thursday, 20 November) 

The cost is $185 for Friday-Sunday, which includes meals, lodging and of course a fabulous crop space consisting of a 5-foot table, comfy office chair, large craft mat, scrap-ma-bob drink caddy and an Ott Lite!  The add-on Thursday is $40 and includes meals!  

FREE Open Crop
December 6th, (Saturday) 5pm - 11pm
Cibolo, Texas
Bring your supplies and projects and work on any project of choice!  The crop is free, I just ask everyone to bring a dish or snack to share, the theme for December is Finger Foods (but really any dish or snack works)!
Email me to RSVP!!
2015 Events
Mark your calendar now!  This is the best way to make sure you don't look back and realize you didn't schedule time for your crafting! 

FREE 2015 Open Crops
Held monthly in my Cibolo, Texas workshop!!
Bring your supplies and projects and work on any project of choice!  The crops are free, I just ask everyone to bring a dish or snack to share.  Here is the tentative 2015 lineup:
January 3rdFebruary 28thMarch 28th
April 25thMay 16thJune 27th
July 25thAugust 29thSeptember 19th
October 17thNovember 14thDecember 19th
At Texas Scrapbook Cabin
January 29th - February 1st
February 19th - 22nd
March 19th-22nd
April 9th - 12th
April 30th - May 3rd (National Scrapbook Day)
June 11th - 14th
July 30th - August 2nd
September 24th - 27th
October 22nd - 25th
November 19th - 22nd

The cost is $185 for Friday-Sunday, which includes meals, lodging and of course a fabulous crop space consisting of a 5-foot table, comfy office chair, large craft mat, scrap-ma-bob drink caddy and an Ott Lite!  The add-on Thursday is $40 and includes meals!  Deposit is $50 and balance is due 30 days prior to the retreat.  Mark down your spots and RSVP today...get your creative time scheduled!!
Attention MONTANA Residents: 
Last Chance FREE Cricut Collection!!
 
Montana residents have an exclusive special open to them through October 5th to receive a FREE Cricut Collection (Art Philosophy, Artiste or Artbooking) when they join CTMH!  

The cost to join is ONLY $99 and includes approx $370 in products and supplies PLUS Montana Residents will have the option to add one of the 3 Cricut Collections to their kit for FREE!!  If you live in Montana, or know someone who does...please pass this information along, it truly is an amazing deal!!!
(Artfully Sent is excluded from this special; however, if you're a Montana Resident and join my team, I am happy to swap the cartridge out for you!)
 
Follow Me!
 
 
Quick Links
 
 
Find Noreen Petty, Exec Director - Close to My Heart on Facebook!Follow Noreen Petty, Exec Director - Close to My Heart on Twitter!Connect with Noreen Petty, Exec Director - Close to My Heart on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Noreen Petty, Presidential Director
Close to My Heart
www.noreenschat.com
noreen@tscretreats.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment