Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CTMH Snowhaven Accordion Mini-Album

This mini-album was inspired by a tiny plain white accordion card project I purchased about 5 years ago…that kit would surface every now and then as I was cleaning my workshop and I'd hold onto it so I could replicate it at some point.
Well, that time finally arrived and I actually sat down and started toying with the kit to see how it worked…and this is what I came up with!


For my version, I used an 11.5 x 5.5 cardstock scored at: 4.25, 4.75, 5.25, 5.75, 6.25, 6.75, and 7.25.


The "flags" were cut, 2 each at: 2.5 x 4, 2.5 x 3.5, and 2.5 x 3. In my mind I was creating a quick mini-album to add a few small snapshots to, but this could also be used as a holiday card, with sentiments, messages and maybe a gift card or two attached to the pages!  The finished size is is 4.25 x 5.5!


The dreaming, believing, wishing stamp is from our October Stamp of the Month: Home for the Holidays…act fast, as this stamp is only available through October 31st!!

Home for the Holidays coordinates with our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!  Don't miss this stamp set…only $5 with a qualifying $50 order PLUS, you'll also receive a free ribbon or trim from CTMH!


Our Ribbon Revelry campaign has been a smashing success. Chevron ribbon has been flying out the doors and to your doorsteps, and now all Outdoor Denim and Ruby chevron ribbon has completely sold out. BUT October isn’t over yet and neither is this campaign—the show must go on! So we’re happy to announce that for the remainder of the month, you will now receive a special surprise ribbon or trim with all qualifying orders. Enjoy!
 
Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment