Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CTMH Teacher Gifts - School Days

These were the gifts we gave our boys teachers for Christmas. Trey & Caden both have the same Pre-K teachers (Trey in the morning and Caden in the afternoon). Short of handing them large stacks of money to show them our appreciation...I wanted to be able to give them something to express to them how very much we appreciate their patience with our boys (who are lovely angels in pictures...but 3D can be a bit much at times).

I used the retired Close to My Heart School Days levels 1 and 2 paper packs for these projects. The 9x9 accordian album fits nicely in the Memory Keeper box, and the bucket (especially with all the fun ribbons) and post-it note holder all complement each other.

I enjoyed working with this paper pack...was so excited to receive them in some of my goody boxes that were offered last year...expecially with the boys just starting school!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment